Such satisfaction when you hear words like this:
“Tamara is not only sweet, fun & enjoyable to be around, but she just happens to be the BEST esthetician around! I am Miss California 2016 and starting working with Tamara my first week on the job. As Miss California, I am kept busy with a jam packed schedule. Days can be very exhausting and I find myself lacking sleep, therefore say hello to dark circles and puffy eyes! Tamara and the help of the DMK products she uses, makes sure that I am always looking fresh and ready to conquer the day. In my preparation for Miss America, Tamara is making my skin looking the best it has EVER been!! I cannot wait to show America how my skin glows because of Tamara’s work. I LOVE Tamara! She can conquer any skin concern you have, or she can help you radiate confidence and have the perfect glow 🙂
I highly recommend Tamara’s skin care services!” – Jessa Carmack.
Stay tuned to Tamara’s Skin Care as we will share the journey with Miss California 2016.
#TamarasSkinCare #SkinJourney #MissCalifornia
A Cherokee saying – “Your feet walk upon the earth and through this your spirit is connected to the universe. Our feet are our contact with the earth and the energies that flow through it.”
The official definition of Reflexology is “The study, art, and science of applying specific touch techniques to the feet, hands and outer ears where theory suggests there is a pressure map resembling the shape of the human body. By applying nurturing touch in specific ways, a wide range of health benefits have been reported.”
Reflexology is a stress reduction technique and is a compliment to any other form of treatment employed. Therefore, it would be defined as a complimentary modality.
So far I’ve established that:
- Your feet are connected to the earth perhaps in ways you hadn’t thought of.
- Reflexology is a study, art and science.
- Reflexology is a stress reduction technique complimentary to medical and other modalities.
In the next few blogs I’m going to delve further into Reflexology what it is and what it isn’t.
Here’s my top 10 benefits of getting a professional facial:
- De-stressing of skin, emotion, and over-all mind, body, spirit
- Increased circulation to the skin on our face (this has enormous health benefits)
- Decreased sinus pressure
- Release of toxins from our skin (if you only could have seen mine, whoa!)
- Minimize the appearance of pores
- Decrease in fine lines and wrinkles
- Increase in moisture balancing
- Decrease appearance of age spots
- Firmer skin with an added glow